Fascinating and Beautiful
Al Ansab Wetland is a natural wonderland in the heart of Muscat. It provides a showcase for Oman’s impressive nature with its abundance of bird life.
The Wetland is home to an amazing 293 species of birds that may be present at different times throughout the year Visitors can see wading birds such as the Black-Winged Stilt that are resident at the Wetland all year. Magnificent Eagles arrive in November and may spend the winter in Muscat. The Wetland is not just a special place for birds; it is also a safe haven for Oman’s plants, butterflies and other species.
Visiting the Wetland
Haya Water can bring you closer to the wonders of the Wetland and its wildlife .Our expert guides will provide an inspiring and distinctive learning experience for our welcome guests.
How to make the most of your visit
- Make sure you have booked before you visit Al Ansab Wetland.
- The best time to visit the Wetland is early morning 7:00-9:00 am or late afternoon 3:00 -5:00pm.
- Follow the instructions of our expert guides who will help you make the most of your visit.
- You will see more if you move slowly, quietly and not dressed in bright colors.
Book your visit today
We hope that this information will entice you to book a tour with our experienced local guides.
They have a wealth of stories of the natural world to share with you.
To book your place on a guided tour:
- Complete the online booking form on Al Ansab Wetland Booking form
(Click to apply for Al Ansab Wetland Booking Form)
- Contact Haya Water Call Center on 800 77111.
AL Ansab Wetland location - Click here